Wednesday, October 28, 2009

P N P Tattoo @ Manor, Eastwood

After a proposed meeting was canceled my plan "B" for the night was to ride out to Eastwood with Dante. I had no idea what I was running into tonight but it was a considerable distance from work that I figured it would be a good excuse for a ride after all. Haven't had dinner yet so Whistle Stop along Jupitah, Makati was a welcome treat for dinner. Thanks man :)

I had a blast hurdling through thick and thin traffic. Brutus enjoyed himself, yeah! Eastwood, Libis is in the heart of Quezon "traffic" City. I don't know any place where everything yuppie would be shoved into one compact space in the whole of metro, or maybe I just need to go out more. Finding a place to park was a chore in itself, but the place is littered with micro mini babes and crowds of the elite (so who was I to mind?), as only one would expect from the guys who threw the party. Personally, I'd prefer a rowdy band with stage diving and a mosh pit to boot. But.. as long as I'm here might as well eh? The only consolation I had was that my sleeve blends well with the tattooed crowd.

Photos by Dante of Lucky Monkey