Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Why Baket

Haven't had the real pleasure of blasting through long highways with these guys yet since Brutus breathed his last but I am compelled to call them my boys. True to the rebel persona and away from the usual black leather vest wearing monotony of the majority, the Monkeys are a class of their own.

Recently they completed a round up north through mountain city (Baguio) and the adventure made me think back when I myself rode up there. The stalls, problems and delays along the triple digit route are what makes rides like these stick to you.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Another of Noli's Victoria's Secret collection. I've been out of circulation far too long demmet..

Aside from being slick on the throttle the Monkeys are also known for their one-off custom rings, which are a few of the rarest things you can ever hope to collect. Browse their collection on their site.

Photos knocked off their site. Swing with the monkeys @ their >>blog<<